Thursday, June 17, 2010

He is a PIRATE MATEY

So my little Rang Tang is sporting the Pirate look for a week or two, He was at a friends house playing INDIANA JONES when

****** CRACK ******

Rang was whipped IN THE EYE... and not only is this bad for apparent reasons, but Rang has had 2 eye surgeries in the past so it never fails if he is going to get hurt its in the eye.

So hubby had to go get him and take him to the Dr. where he was informed that the white part of the eye ( NO CLUE what its called and frankly TO LAZY TO RESEARCH IT. ) there I said it. I AM LAZY
is scratched and is susceptible to a infection so he needs to keep it clean and covered even while in bed.

The patch part is no biggie, its the eye drops he has to get 3 times a day. Did I mention he HATES eye drops??? I think its because he remembers the last surgery where we had to restrain him to get them in his eyes.

SIDE NOTE****

hubby strongly believes that NO one is abducted by aliens rather its them having flash back to when they were babies and adults ( that would be us parents ) were doing all sorts of craziness to them like Digging out boogies, or cleaning their behinds or when they were getting their well child check up ( can you say thermometer in the RECTUM???? ALIEN PROBE?? HUH???? sound familiar????) and the Dr's came at them with the eye flashlight thingy... I mean think about it. To them ( babies ) we probably have HUGE heads and eyes. THERE IT IS, THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED

I will say it again
THERE ARE NO ALIENS... ITS JUST YOUR PARENTS VIOLATING YOU AS A BABY WITH NOSE PICKING TEMPERATURE TAKING, BEHIND CLEANING GOOD OL FASHION PARENTING

That's what hubby believes and by golly I think he just might be on to something.

*******************Now back to our regularly schedule program********************

So poor Rang is not feeling to well and just grumpy. I will get some photos of him in the next few days and post them. But for now can you all say a little prayer for my baby??

And now you can tell your kids this story and say

" NOW WHEN I SAY NO PLAYING WITH WHIPS OR STICKS THIS IS WHY "

No comments: