Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Don't WANNA

I have been in a real down mood for a few days and I realized I think I am having midlife crisis or something. I mean I don't wanna do a thing....

I thought really???? lets see

My house is a wreck and needs to be cleaned - I DON'T WANNA clean it

My Yard is in the process of being re-landscaped and hubby needs my help - I DON'T WANNA help

the laundry is piling up yet AGAIN- I DON'T WANNA do it

the office is in shambles -I DON'T WANNA organize it

the school stuff that needs to get done and organized for nest year is sitting there cause -I DON'T WANNA deal with it

the Scentsy samples need to be made and you guessed it -I DON'T WANNA make them...

Well WHAT DO I WANT you may ask... Nothing but to crawl into bed pull the covers up over my head and hibernate till fall

So I ask you all, what is the I DON'T WANNA you have that you would like to tell all of us out in cyberspace??? Please feel free to vent.

3 comments:

TIFFANY said...

I don't wanna clean out and pack everything to move! I want someone to come do it for me.

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

AMEN TO THAT

Jamie H said...

I don't wanna go out on a 24 hour strike on Thursday! (I'm a nurse in MN).
I don't wanna clean my house.
I don't wanna spend money on a lawn mower--I wanna camera!