Monday, April 19, 2010

WOW!!! Simply amazing

First and foremost I want to give props to all the incredibly talented folks out there, I am NOT one of them so I am always jealous of those that can see a Lego for example and build something wicked cool with it, or when one see's a blank canvas and paints a master piece.


I see a Lego and see a brick, I see a blank canvas and have a instant panic attack. Like I said I AM NOT CREATIVE IN THE LEAST....


well I received this email today and these ladies that make these are well PRETTY DARN CREATIVE AND MAKING AMAZING ART OUTTA what Mother Nature gives them...

you hear the saying.

When Life gives you lemons make lemonade....

these ladies have taken that saying and thrown it out and came up with a WHOLE new meaning to it.

Check them out and enjoy














Now you can not tell me that these are not the most amazing things you have seen made outta what Nature gives you...


I think these woman are very talented and If I knew who they were I would so give them props.

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!

Oh and in case you were wondering what these horses are made outta Its Drift wood and old wood.

Like I said PRETTY AMAZING....

2 comments:

Jamie H said...

Absolutely beautiful. That takes talent! I bet they weigh a ton! Wonder how they got that one on the beach?... :)

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. I suggest it to discuss.