Monday, March 15, 2010

Whats that smell?????

WHAT in the world is that smell?

Is it dog poo?




NOOOO




Sour Milk?






NOOOOOO








Sweaty little monkeys?







Nope not that either






Oh I know what that smell is







ITS CRISP CLEAN FRESH AIR........ Yep It is such a beautiful day that I have the windows wide open and can feel a nice crisp breeze flowing through the house.



I LOVE IT WHEN ITS LIKE THIS... sun shinning .... birds chirping..... The sound of a

lawnmower in the distance, and the none stop sniffling and sneezing.

DAMN YOU ALLERGIES TO HELL....


So of course with the windows open and the trees and flowers all in bloom my allergies are wreaking havoc on me... itchy watery eyes and sneezing like its no bodies business. BUT I WILL NOT CAVE.....

Here is a photo that I had taken awhile ago and well it reminds me of another nice clean fresh day.

3 comments:

eureka! said...

I love the new blog!

eureka! said...

Or the new layout I guess. Whatever it is, I like it! :)

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

Why thank you darlin. I like how bright it is.