Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have an itch

I do.... Now if you know me, or even if you do not know me you have eyes and can obviously see I AM FAT..... Not only am I Fat but I am OUTTA SHAPE....

Its funny though. I know I am fat but when I look at myself I don't see a fat girl. Its kinda like a Hippo










looking at herself and not seeing a Hippo but a beautiful Jessica Rabbitish kinda gal ... CHA-CHA-CHA... Im Saucy....







So back to the itch.... I have been walking everyday since Sunday. ( ya, ya I know its only been 3 days. ) But I am itching to get out there an walk. I mean I am sitting here anxiously waiting for the monkeys to finish their Math so we can GOOOOO!!!! I am like ready to piddle myself.. COME ON ALREADY......

So I am hoping and praying that this itch will stay with me, as this Jessica Rabbitish gal trapped in a Hippo body walks/runs her way into a healthier, new lifestyle...

I mean come on.... I have to be a good role model for my monkeys. And who doesn't wanna be saucy like Miss Jessica Rabbit. MEOW!!!!!

4 comments:

The Butler Family said...

Even though it's only been 3 days I praise you! Good for you! Keep up the good work! And please keep us updated!

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

I will. I am NOT letting my inner Jessica Rabbit down...

Arizona Mamma said...

Three days of walking is three days! You have to start somewhere, right? Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

hey man I like it. I'm ready to write more posts and put your ideas to the test. After all, we always have something new to learn and being humble, I came here to learn. Bookmarked.

- John