Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yummy roasted veggies

So I thought I would post a quick post about the yummy roasted veggies darling hubby and I had last night for dinner.


first we washed and cut up baby carrots. then, I sliced up a SWEET onion. ( you really wanna use sweet) then broccoli


we drizzled the carrots and onions and sprinkled them with this then after the carrots and onions started getting all caramelized and the onions were smelling
OH SO SWEET I added the broccoli and drizzled a tad more EVOO and mixed them up and continued roasting.
when they were done,all I can say is OH MY GOODNESS they were Divine... the carrots had a bit of crunch which I like, and the broccoli was crispy and tasted wonderful but the Piece De' Resistance ( insert snotty French accent when saying that ) was the onions. THEY WERE FANTASTIC.....
So I recommend you all run out and buy the seasoning I posted and use it on EVERYTHING. its great on grilled chicken, or you can make a rue, then add some EVOO , butter, and seasoning, toss it with your favorite pasta and you have a pasta that everyone will think you slaved over.
JUST GO GET IT... Oh darling hubby picked this up at Sam's
This was not a paid advertisement. its my own opinion. hehehehe

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds really good! Also wanted to say I love your sunset pictures under "God's Canvas" on your blog-I'm kind of obsessed with taking sunset pics.

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

Ah thank you.