Sunday, February 7, 2010

No, Not me, Not anymore

Let me start of by saying I use to be thin and healthy that was 12 years ago, before kids, before darling hubby and before finding out I had a horrible disease, before 12 surgeries and 4 chemically induced menopause, before, before, before....

So after going through ALOT I have no more excuses NOT to get healthy and loose some weight, so I have decided to post something that most woman would never dream of their WEIGHT... yep I am going to post my weight, my inches, and all my struggles to get healthy.

so here I am at age 33 and sick and tired of being FAT...

its Feb 7th at 8:38pm and here are my stats

Weight
232lbs

Measurements
arms-
waist-
thighs-

Oh and lookey here I DON"T HAVE A FRIGEN MEASURING TAPE....
NOTE to self. GET OFF FAT BUTT AND GO BY A DARN MEASURING TAPE... SHEESH!!

Ok so I will get a measuring tape tomorrow and take my measurements. and post them.
my goal is to reach 180lbs by October ( that is when we are going to Disney World) and I would like to be able to actually ride on the rides.

So from here on out I will post alittle weight loss do-hickey on what I did for exercise that day and what I ate if its good and I think you might like it. but don't worry I will still post my regular garble-gook that you have all come to know and love ( hehehehe )

So in the words of Porky Pig

Tha, tha, tha, that's all folks!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

That is awesome! Good luck!! Entirely possible :)
Get a copy of the 30 day shred...it'll kick you into gear (or at least it did for me!!)
20 minutes per day and leaves you hurting and crying!!!!

Arizona Mamma said...

You absolutely can do it! Putting it "out there" is the start. When you tell more people about it, you are more likely to follow through. Good for you.

Megan said...

You are brave, I admire you for "putting it out there!" Good luck. I was thinking about ordering P90X...looks like fun and I've heard great things about it!