Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am a ENDO WARRIOR!!!! I will FIGHT and I will WIN

Well I thought I would first apologize to my readers ( they are few but mean the world to me ) I have had a hard week. School, feeling off and then SNOW!!!! we had SO much snow on Tuesday that the monkeys and I spent most of the day outside. Rang Tang was able to make his very first Snow Angel, and Snowman. He was so excited. I did take LOTS of photos that I will post either tonight or tomorrow. ( very busy day today )

Well the week started off with me feeling like I had a kidney infection. So I went to the Dr's where I had to take the ever so fun urine sample ( which I swear to goodness I end up peeing all over my hand. ) Being Fat and trying to judge where to put the cup is NOT fun...

I sat patiently waiting for the Dr. to come in and say YEP you have a kidney infection, but No I didn't have that or a UTI... so then its on to the next questions.

Dr: I am thinking it maybe your gallbladder

me: Um nope that is not possible, Had it removed 8 years ago.

Dr: Oh good to know, then I would like to get an ultrasound and see if it could be your appendix.

Me: Nope that too is gone.

Dr: WOW you are making this easy. Ok lets do this. Lets draw blood and do some ex rays. Ok

Me: sounds fine to me.

so after having my blood drawn and some ex rays taken he comes into the room and says can I show you your ex rays
I go out and I see what looks like sand in my ex ray all the way up my right side.

Now if you know me, you know that I suffered with SEVER endo to the point that I ended up having a hysterectomy. So when I see this sand stuff on my ex ray I start to cry. He tells me it is NOT endo. but in fact POO.... yep I am officially full of Sh*@ ( ok laugh it out.... )

he explains that he is concerned to see that much on my right side when my left is perfectly clear. He asks when I had my last bowel movement. I explain that morning, 3 times. He tells me this is concerning for the fact that I had endo on my Colon and liver he is concerned that the scar tissue may have caused some damage to my right side. So he tells me he wants my pipes all cleaned out then they would do a cat scan.

So I have officially been on the Colon-a-scopy (sp) diet. You know the one where you have to drink that nasty crap 8oz ever 10 min till its gone. IT WAS GROSS. and I can't eat anything till Friday. I have been on water, chicken broth, Gatorade and hot green tea, NOT FUN.... And All I am saying is that after all the bathroom visits and the clear liquids I BEST LOSE AT LEAST 5 pounds.

I guess what bothers me most is even after having a hysterectomy to get rid of Endo and live a life pain free, I may still be having issues with other organs do from the scar tissue that Endo caused. I want to cry and scream WHY????? am I ever going to be free of this disease??

SO now I am at work. On a side happy note Grasshopper has a choir concert tonight and this will be the first one I have been able to go to. I am so excited for him. I will post photos of that as soon as I can.

So to my Endo Sisters. STAY STRONG AND KNOW YOU ARE LOVED

9 comments:

Melanie said...

Well...you did it. You made me laugh today.

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

Oh my gosh... That made me so happy. I just love you and your Blog. You are an AMAZING woman. I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Cop Mama said...

Sorry you have to go through that. What a bummer. Glad you figured it out, though. Take care.

Crayon Wrangler said...

OMGoodness, I am sorry that you have to go through this! I hope that when you are done with your liquid-nastiness-diet you go wolf down the biggest chunk of charbroiled meat this side of the Mississippi (yes, I sang the song in my head to spell it right!)

Queen Mommy said...

Thinking of you hon! You know my mom has suffered with the lasting effects of her endo for the last 16 years, which all started because her surgeon put in one stitch too many that caused nerve damage. Everything she has dealt with since then has pretty much happened because of that nerve damage and the different treatments she's had to undergo. I will keep you in my prayers. You WILL win this fight!

Kathryn said...

hello, i found your blog through my post on " to spank or not to spank" on mck mamas blog..

Sorry this post made me laugh.. " of coarse now we can laugh about it since its not serious!" lol..
http://theflammes.blogspot.com

j said...

endo is relenteless but at least you know part of the problem is that you are, were full of sh%t. so sorry about the icky drink, after that i agree you will probably shed pounds just from the taste of the stuff.

Julie said...

SO sorry you have to go through all of this crap!! I feel your pain. Literally! I have endo also. What a pain in the butt..Literally :)

Anonymous said...

Ola, what's up amigos? :)
Hope to receive any help from you if I will have any quesitons.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)