Sunday, February 21, 2010

Don't be such a B@**!!@

OK I can be a REALLY B*!@&! if I want to be, but why? I personally think its a waste of time and energy. Life is to short to be in such a ragged mood 24/7,

With that being said I am a member of a forum called Blog Frog. The group of ladies are great there is tremendous support of one another and the diversity is amazing. I have learned quite a bit from this group of ladies.

Like any group there is always a few bad apples. I mean when you write really mean ugly things for no other reason than to hurt the persons feelings, I want to know WHY? Does it make you feel Superior? Smarter? Prettier? What? WHY SO UGLY AND well BITCHY????

I like that we can agree on some topics and not on other topics. That is what makes this community so great. But to be flat out RUDE AND UGLY... NO THANK YOU.... Take your nastiness and GO AWAY....

I pray that these people one day realize that getting through life being so mean is NOT WORTH IT and change their attitudes and strive to be happy people.

7 comments:

Rebel said...

FYI - my email is rebel (underscore) hart (at) mindspring (dot) com

Kate said...

Love the new look :-)

I hear you about those few on blogfrog. It's a shame, really. I hope no one hurt your feelings!

Crayon Wrangler said...

It's so easy for those who are miserable in real life to come somewhere like a forum (with no real retribution) and go on the attack against those that seem to appear mild and meek. Sometimes its jealousy causing them to strike out and sometimes its just the need for attention; even negative attention. Hope that nobody tried to attack you there (and if they did...tell me where so I can go get your back!)

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

CW you are a hoot. No, no one did me that way just I saw it happen to a few of our newer ladies and I think, REALLY. nothing like scaring the new gals away. SHHESHHHH..

But I will remember next time if they do I will go get you....

Melanie said...

Love that gooey cookie...so would my husband.
I'll be picking up the award this week and giving out the award and posting the 7 things about me...although what more can i tell? i tell so much...; ^).
melanie@Bella~Mella

Melanie said...

i just posted the blog award and linked you...thanks again!

Donna said...

You know, I think I have been following your blog for some time now. But until about 5 minutes ago I did not realize that it was you! I am not even sure you remember me.

There are meanies everywhere...online and in real life. Stinkies. I wish everyone could just play nice :)

Your boys are so grown now! You look great. Hope to catch up.