Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Oh my gosh I received an award, Can you believe it? My blog is small and I have only a few followers But this gal Chrissy truly likes me. I feel so loved.

there are some rules so here you go.

So the rules for this award are:

1. Link to the person who gave you the award.

2. Pass the award along to fantastic blogs you've recently discovered.

3. Contact the blogs via a comment to let them know you've giving them the award.

4. State seven things about yourself.

I'm giving this award to:

Katie's Keeper

3 boys & a girl

My 3 Princesses

Tammy over at MY THOUGHTS IN COLOR

Bella~Mella

ok these gals are truly inspirational to me. I love their Faith. I pray to one day have faith as they do.

now for the 7 things about myself

1- I HATE with a passion Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. It truly traumatized me as a child. And I whole hearted believe that the reason I have a candy issue is because of this movie.

2- I hate to take baths. Really STEWING IN ONES FILTH IS EWWWW!!!

3- I LOVE black licorice. It is YUMMY....

4-I believe that I SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT... granted no one would vote for me but still. ONE CAN DAYDREAM HUH?

5-I do not enjoy shopping. I think its boring and a waste of time

6-I have my nose pierced twice

7-I use to have a size 8 foot then had a baby and now carry around a darn 9 ( and do you know how hard it is to find SUPER CUTE shoes in a 9?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the award! I'm so honored. I'm not so sure my faith runs that deep though, but I'm glad to know I've inspired someone other then my children! :)

I hear you about the shoes. I have a size 8.5 foot and have a hard time finding cute shoes. I have found that if you go to actual shoes stores like Famous (not Payless) and head for the clearence rack, you can pick up a cute pair of shoes at a decent price. I've also been lucky a few times to find shoes in the big dept stores, but I never pay full price. I always head for the clearence!

Melanie said...

THANK YOU! I will post award tomorrow and do the 7 things about myself...will have to figure out what i have not already told the "blog world." i don't keep too much in...: ^ )
Melanie@Bella~Mella

TAMMY said...

Thank you sooo much! Sorry I'm just now getting around to picking this up. Life has been really hectic recently. I will be posting soon I promise!

Oh, and yeah I totally know what you mean about your shoe size. Same thing happened to me. But it's funny that when I loose weight my shoe size shrinks again. I must carry a little fat in my feet. LOL I fluctuate between and 8 & 8&1/2.