Thursday, February 18, 2010

4 days REALLY???

I can't believe it has been 4 days since I posted OUCH!!!

well I have been VERY good about eating healthy. Now I am not going to say I didn't have a slice of cake on Valentines cause well I DID and you know what?

it was so sugary it made me ill. I gave the rest to darling hubby to eat and ended up needing to go to bed. THAT'S how ill it made me. HMMM either it was the cake or darling hubby was poisoning me. hehehe

I have lost 8 pounds by just eating smaller portions and making healthier choices. I do crave chocolate every once in a while so for that I eat a Hershey kiss. I did go for a walk the other day and I have been taking the stairs whenever possible.

Baby Steps right. I think the 8lbs I lost was from cutting soda outta my diet. Yes I would drink a coke daily. I was TRULY addicted. that and I have increased the water intake.
I am proud of myself and I know without a shadow of doubt as long as I take baby steps I will loose the weight.

I have been good about eating lunch daily. its usually wheat bread with lots of mustard, turkey and tomato with a handful of pretzels and a big ol glass of water. I drink the glass of water before eating then refill it and drink it while eating. THAT has helped alot.
Oh and I caught the boys darn cold. GRRRR so I have the sniffles. I REALLY don't like the sniffles.

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Hi- Found you through the blog frog!

8 lbs that is awesome! I gave up junk food for lent and I am hoping that helps me drop a few lbs! I need to exercise a lot more!!

Good luck!