Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOW.... Two days

is how long I went without getting on the puter. Man my poor inbox was packed full of SPAM.... and there were some important ones in there as well.

But man time flies when you are busy, I was lucky to even stop and take a breath.

For those of you that read my blog We did end up going into Austin on Tuesday and had a WONDERFUL time as a family, We went to Zilker Gardens and the boys had a great time. We were able to go to Ikea and get some things we actually DID NOT NEED but man you can't beat the prices. Then over to the Croc's outlet where we all got new croc's ( my very first pair, 1 dark red Mary Jane's and a really cute pair of black dressy ones. )
Then into the Disney store where I got 3 new Disney T's and the boys each got a new T and so did darling hubby.,

It was such a long wonderful day, we didn't get home till 11:30
Oh the main point of us going was to buy the boys new car seats. Rang Tang is so big in the torso that its really hard to find a 5pt harness that he can actually fit into.
We finally found the Graco Nautilus and it is great. Grasshopper is now sporting his new Sunshine kids booster its super cool red and black,
We took alot of great photos that I will post tonight or tomorrow depending on how tired I am when I get off work.
Yep its Thursday and that means a 10am to 8pm shift. L-O-N-G day....

But onto a new note I hope you all are reading and paying attention, Because in the next few days I will have a SURPRISE.... so you have to keep reading and paying attention, cause you never know when that SURPRISE WILL HIT......

1 comment:

central said...

Scentsy
Scentsy offers the opportunity to own your own business, set your own hours, and make a great income.
scentsy consultant