Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursdays & Oh So Sweet Sugar

Thankful Thursday, I am so thankful for many things today.
1- I awoke to NO headache. Thankful
2- my monkeys gave me NO grief this morning while getting ready for work and school
3- My darling hubby was able to get me a yummy vanilla latte so I would not have to get outta the car in the cold.
4-My Lord knows what I need even when I may not know it. He is as always GREAT, and ALMIGHTY

I am very great full that when i dropped off Rang Tang at the babysitters Grasshopper came up and gave me sugar without me having to track him down and ask him, then to top off that sweet surprise Rang Tang ran up to me and said
WAIT I HAVE TO GIVE YOU SWEET SUGAR!!!!

you don't understand my monkeys LOVE to be at Mrs. J's house its usually a battle to get them to leave, so for they to want to hug and kiss me melts my heart.

speaking of Mrs. J I am thankful for her friendship and wisdom. She has been a real blessing to me and my family. ( thanks Mrs. J )

so there you have it folks. This is my Thankful Thursday.





So what are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone. Here is how Thankful Thursdays works:
1. Post your Thankful Thoughts on your blog. Somewhere in your post please mention
so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts.
So there you have it, super easy and its always nice to be Thankful

3 comments:

Christine:) said...

Found your blog from MckForum and wanted to say hi:)

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

Ahhh thats so sweet. HOWDY

Blessing

Lisa Curcio said...

Your hubby is so sweet!

I love the Sweet Sugar, that is just way to adorable :)

Thanks so much for joining my Thankful Thursdays and sharing! Have a great weekend :)