Tuesday, January 12, 2010

OH this drives me BONKERS....

Ok I have to say that this issue makes me so angry I wanna scream...

If you are a dog owner then this is for you.....

Please, Please, Please for the love of everything holy and good. DO NOT PUT YOUR DOG IN THE BACK END OF A PICK UP TRUCK AND DRIVE!!!!

I hate this so much and it makes me angry when I see dogs loose in the back end of a truck. It is SOOOOO not safe.

I saw a truck go flying past me yesterday on the way to the Dr's on the highway doing at least 70 with their beautiful Great Pyrenees in the back. Not only was it in the back of the pick up truck this truck had a HUGE tool box in the bed of the truck and a bunch of other tools leaving this poor dog NO ROOM.

and as if that was not bad enough it was 28 degrees out... COME ON FOLKS USE YOUR BRAIN.. I swear this irks my pickle in case you didn't know...

I swear some folks should not be dog owners.

on a totally unrelated topic I now have 2 sick little boys. Rang Tang did NOT have strep thank you very much but a virus none the less and now Grasshopper is sick with a tummy virus. OY VEY...

and as if that was not bad enough. I wanted to warn all my readers about HIP MONKEY... I bought a car seat from them which they had no problem taking my money KNOWING they didn't have the car seat in stock and would not for sometime.
Just be careful if you are buying online.


and one more good thing. There is a gals blog I follow Our Journey Westward

Anyways if you go to her blog she has ALOT of curriculum on sale. I just bought a ton for REALLY CHEAP....
so go get yourself some great deals.

and As always have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Well it sounds like you are on a roll here. Lol

Hey thanks for the link to the curriculum. I'll go check it out!