Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I SUCK.... I really truly do.... GRRRR!!!

Ok I just have to say... I SUCK!!! No I mean it. Here I have these amazing moments

to document things in my boys everyday lives and I NEVER THINK OF THE CAMERA...

Really I don't and because of it I MISS some pretty special times where I could get

some pictures that would last a life time. SO I am going to try and be really good

about getting photos of my boys. I AM... I am going to try very hard.

So here is one of those times.

You see Grasshopper is taking Apologia Science Zoology and he has to make a birds

nest using only twigs, leaves, grass and moss.

Well My darling hubby who can make ANYTHING... ( I swear the man was a master

carpenter in a former life. )

he helped the monkeys build their first ever nest. So here are a few photos of my

three darlings.


6 comments:

Jamie H said...

I'm impressed! I wouldn't have a CLUE how to build a nest...they did a GREAT job! I read the "I suck..." and saw a picture of a bird's nest and I thought you were going to say that you knocked a nest full of eggs out of a tree (that's how real I thought the nest was) but then I realized that it is January and birds are not laying eggs right now :)

The Butler Family said...

Awww don't say that! I forget some times too. Doesn't mean you suck or a bad mother... We're not all perfect...

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

I know I told the monkeys.

BET YOU DIDN"T KNOW DADDY WAS A MAMA BIRD IN HIS PAST LIFE...

of course Rang Tang was like

DADDY WAS A BIRD???

oh and they had tried to put the colored plastic eggs from Easter in the nest. hehehe

Sherry said...

What a handsome crowd! Keep those pics comin'!

Anonymous said...

online Warcraft Warcraft Tips Playing Warcraft Online

Anonymous said...

Hey. I really like the blog. I submitted it to reddit and digg because i think more people need to read it! Also, I have a blog too if you want to check it out. It's called Zygor Leveling and it teaches World of Warcraft players how to level up to max level in 6 days. If you want you can check it out! Thanks again!