Sunday, January 10, 2010

Getting to know you...ME??? No YOU.... oh whatever

Ok this is my first ever GETTING TO KNOW YOU..ME.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.... Im a virgin at this.. hehehehe
this was started over on this crazy chippies blog






so here is the Questions and answers. I warn you before you continue. IT CAN GET RACY. ( is that even a word? And if so Did I even spell it right?)


1. If you were stranded on a desert island and could pick one person to be stranded with you..Who would you pick? Family members not included.

Hmmmm.... seeing how this is made up I would say Jesus. Why you ask? quite simple. HE CAN TURN WATER TO WINE AND HAVE MENNA FALL FROM THE SKY... I mean bread and wine. Not bad...




2. Do you read celebrity gossip?

Nope.... I mean a title will catch my eye in the line at the supermarket but I don't buy them. WASTE OF MONEY AND TREE'S.. I don't need other folks drama and stuff in my already busy hectic life.




3. Favorite show you're waching this season?

I like shows like Criminal Minds, SVU, NCIS, and LOVE the BIG BANG THEROY...




4. How tall are you?

In reality 5'4, but A girl can dream, and in my dream I am 5'10 and ALL LEGS...




5. What was the last book you read?

I am reading the Bible right now but that last book I actually read and finished was
THE DAY I WAS CRUCIFIED..
I really like murder mysteries.





6. Flats or heels?

FLATS and perferably flip flops. I CAN"T STAND MY FEET COVERED... (THEY HAVE TO BREATH YOU KNOW...)





7. If you had to choose one natural disaser to go through, what would you choose..Earthquake, Tornado, or Hurricane?

UM NONE PLEASE.... Been through earthquake and tornado and CAN I SAY SCARED THE EVER LIVING CRAP OUTTA ME....
so if I had to choose it would be a hurricare. That way I could get the heck outta dodge.




8. Thong, panties, or (gasp) granny panties?

Have you EVER seen a photo of me? If you had you would know that it does not matter what I wear.. I AM A BIG OL FAT GIRL AND EVERYTHING eventually TURNS INTO A THONG ON ME....

6 comments:

Confessions From A Working Mom said...

Good answer on #1... I hadn't thought of that!

My mom is the same way about her feet-- she hates wearing anything with a closed toe, prefers slides and slingbacks to shoes that enclose your heel, and never wears socks!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Pennie said...

I thought of putting Jesus on #1 - but He's already with me! lol

I was cracking up on your panty question! What a hoot!

Have a great day - glad you participated! Come check out my blog at www.sammysblogmoms.blogspot.com

harmonysong said...

I can't even stop laughing at #10! I don't believe you, though! :)

I can see the blog frog thing just fine.

TAMMY said...

LOL at the panties question! I could have answered the same thing!

Jamie H said...

Great answer with Jesus! Didn't even think of that! Your underware answer made me laugh so hard!!

harmonysong said...

In reply to your question- I was making cookies, of course! :) A man with blue hair, a tree, a bell, and a car.