Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WHERE DID MY LITTLE ANGELS GO?????

Ok call me crazy, but I SWEAR that someone stole my children... ( I am not kidding, before Christmas I had 2 sweet loving well mannered boys ) now that Christmas is over HOLY COW!!!! I swear they done lost their minds...
I want to blame it on the Wii, Darling hubby on the other hand says its NEW AND EXCITING FOR THEM... well DUH!!! but does that mean its ok for my little angels to reveal their HORNS??

I mean here is an example We got them the Wii as a family gift, I was all for it I mean its exercise right? Well darling hubby bought the LEGO STARWARS game and they were running around killing these people with thier light sabor AND LAUGHING ABOUT IT!!!
I was like WHAT THE HECK??? I never let them play with toy guns and such but apperenly its INBREAD in little boys.

Little Boys = FIGHTING AND VIOLENCE....

I just want my sweet anti violence monkeys back....

5 comments:

Michelle Hart said...

Yes - fighting, guns, sword play - it's inbread in little boys. There's nothing you can do about it - except teach them the difference between play and real life.

GothicBttrfly said...

Ha we got a wii to for my boys, and they are the same way. Fighting over everything, even who has to be mario in the one game. So don't feel bad, it all over, I think the holiday is over and they feel no need to behave any more.

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

its just so crazy.. I grew up the youngest of 4 girls and I don't care a darn thing about video games and shoot em up things. Its such a boy thing. Oy Vey

Shannon said...

Not gonna happen. Especially with Star Wars. Once you go there you can never go back!

Roshan said...

Hi every one!
FIND IT NOW with help of
INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT'S DIRECTORY.
It’s the best one.
scentsy consultant