Saturday, December 26, 2009

This is going to shock you!!!

But I am SOOOOO sick and tired of folks feeling its their right and duty to JUDGE OTHERS... BACK OFF AND GET OFF THAT HIGH HORSE YOU ARE ON....
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is perfect. so for all of you on BF that feel the need to judge others SHAME ON YOU....

Ok Im done...

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and remebered to give thanks to the Lord for the best gift EVER...

I have made a few reselutions and I am going to TRY and keep atlease one of them.
( I figured if I make enough reselutions I am bound to keep one RIGHT??? )

So I am asking you all to tell me your reselutions. then if we break them together we will not feel so bad.

5 comments:

Angel said...

Hope you had a great Christmas!!

Tina said...

Mindy:

Hope you guys had a great Christmas...

I noticed you are in Texas also....did you guys get snow? We loved our "White Christmas" and it looks like we are in for more snow tomorrow.

~Hugs

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

we actually did get a light dusting on Christmas Eve. My poor youngest has never been around snow, So he and his big brother where outside in the dark building a WITTLE snowman...
I pray that we wake up tomorrow with LOTS OF SNOW...

carebear said...

I hope you enjoy spending time with your boys. :) They do grow up fast...man...better not blink huh? Kind of bittersweet.
Happy New Year!

Nikki B. said...

happy new year, mindy!