Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Heaven has two more beautiful angels today

Last night was full of tears. I found out a school friend of Logan's from his old private school went to be with the Lord the day before, He as a week shy of his 10th birthday,
Nick was a very sweet boy who loved the Lord and his friends. He will be greatly missed. We have chosen not to tell Logan. It has been 2 years since he has seen him and I just know he would not handle it.
Nick past from complications with swine flu. I pray that you all say a prayer for his family.

Then I get on today and see that Andrew has also went to be with the lord. Andrew was an amazing kid, If you never followed or read Bell~Mella's blog than you truly missed a great opportunity to see Grace and Faith at its finest.


This is such a sad day for us left here to ask WHY, but a glorious day in Heaven.

Lord Please be with these families. Let them know they are in our deepest prayers and hearts.

4 comments:

GrammieMommy said...

Im so sorry to hear this..and during the holidays too. I will keep these new angels in prayer, and their families, too.

Queen Mommy said...

I have tears in my eyes reading this.... Having gone through H1N1 with my family recently, I know how scary it can be. Praying for these families.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

This is so heartbreaking.