Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009, Hello 2010

well it is officially midnight on New Years HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Well as most of you are out enjoying the new year I am here at home typing on my blog ( YEAH ME!!! )

I or I should say WE never go out on New Years ( to many drunk drivers) but this year I have a very sick Darling hubby so we stayed in, watched movies, and had soup and grilled cheese Sammy's. ( yeah I so know you are all jealous wishing to eat fancy food like me )

but alas its a new year and with the new year I have many changes I want to make first CHANGE THE BLOG LAYOUT then work on my resolutions.

I vow to lose atleast 50lbs, so that in Oct when we go on our very first Family vacation I can actually enjoy it.

Plus I have this secret desire to run a marathon and the only way that is going to happen is if I get into shape. SO this coming year I am going to be posting pictures of my weight. Now I warn you in advance they will not be pretty pictures, but they will show my progress. This way if I look as if I am slipping you all can encourage me to get back on the horse so to speak.

So to all of you I wish you a happy healthy loving year. May the Lord bless each of you in your lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it.