Sunday, December 6, 2009

AUGHHHHH!!!! CALGON take me away.......

Ok to say I have been busy is the understatement of the year, I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, And even had a full on laying on the ground kicking and screaming punching the ground meltdown.... YES SIR-REE BOB I most certainly did....

actually it was one of those Crying hysterically and laughing uncontrollably at the same time. ( trust me darling hubby thought I was in need of a car ride to the loony bin )

So I apologize for not being more on top of things like my blog...

so in light of things I thought we would do a fun Question and answer, so here we go....


Odd Things about ME and YOU!!!!

1. What Color are your Christmas Tree Lights? ALL DIFFERENT COLORS

2. Do you own a gun? NO WAY NO HOW... I WOULD SHOOT MY DARN FOOT OFF... HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE CHRISTMAS STORY WITH THE RED RIDER BEBE GUN? HELLO!!!

3. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? NONE... ME NO LIKEY

4. What do you think of hot dogs? If they are OSCAR MEYER then HECK YEAH!!!

5. Favorite Christmas movie? The SANTA CLAUSE with Tim Allen

6. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee

7. Can you do push ups? YES!!! for being a fat girl I am surprisingly STRONG.. GRRR!!!

8. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring....

9. Favorite hobby? Stamping

10. Do you have A. D. D or A.D.H.D? Heck no.... WHAT WAS THAT??? OHH A SHINY!!!!

11. Do you wear glasses/contacts? NOPE

12. Middle name? LEE

13. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Must help customers, Hope I can finish typing this before a customer needs to be rung up, and WOW I DID A $600.00 SHOW!!!

14. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink daily: Coffee, Water and if I am feeling frisky a spiced mulled cider

15. Current worry? Getting my house organized before my anal folks get here. ( love you mommy )
16. Biggest Dislikes right now? Not having enough hours in the day...

17. Favorite place to be? with my darling hubby and boys.

18. How did you bring in the new year? With my mommy and daddy and hubby and kids and are great friends Dan and Susan playing games.

19. Where would you like to go? Disney World with my darling hubby and kids

20. Name three people who will complete this - ALL MY BLOG FROG CHIPPIES!!

21. Do you own slippers? Yes

22. What color shirt are you wearing? White top with a poncho of browns, whites, teals and that's about it.

23. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No

24. Can you whistle? Yes

25. Where are you now? At work, working HARD. hehehehehe

26. Would you be a pirate? ARRRRR!!! MATEY... I WILL MAKE YOU WALK YE PLANK!!!

27. What songs do you sing in the shower? OPERA (sp)

28. Favorite Girl's Name? MINDY.. DUH!!

29. Favorite boy's name? LOGAN AND BRAEDEN...

30. What is in your pocket right now? NO POCKETS

31. Last thing that made you laugh? My darling hubby acting like our friends pug. QUITE ENTERTAINING...

32. What vehicle do you drive? MINDY VAN

33. Worst injury you've ever had? Torn Rotator cuff

34. Do you love where you live? NO

35. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 and even that's toooo many

Ok ladies and gents.. its your turn. I don't expect you to answer ALL of them but you can pick and choose and answer a few.

2 comments:

Lisa Curcio said...

Girl, you crack me up! So funny.

I will hold the door to the loony bin open for you as long as you bring some chocolate and some coffee.

Mindy Skains Independant Scentsy Consultant said...

I can do that. those are two of my favorite things. We can sit and sip coffee eating our chocolate in PEACE. NO KIDS