Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tired eyes and sweet smelling hugs from my monkeys

This is Thankful Thursdays. ( thanks to Lisa Curcio at Welcome to the nut house )

this is what I am thankful

Tired eyes. Why you ask? well when I have tired eyes I know that I have them becuase I was blessed to be awoken last night by my littlest monkey needing a drink of water, then scared of something and finally because his glow baby was to bright.

I am thankful for their sweet smelling hugs that when they wrap their arms around me I know that it will only be a matter of time before they are too big for my lap and for hugs.

I am Thankful for laundry, and a messy house. This means the Lord has blessed us with the cloths we need and a house we call a home where my boys are safe and loved.

These are a few things I am thankful for.

Have you stopped today to think about what you are thankful for?

3 comments:

Lisa Curcio said...

I love your list of things you are Thankful for. A messy house to call home, how sweet. Thanks so much for joining me today for Thankful Thursdays!

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

Thank YOU for making it a carnival ( is that what they are called? )

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks