Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is kinda a given

Well seeing how Fort Hood has been all over the news, and I live 40 min from there. I guess its kinda a given that I post about it.

This hits home for alot of us here in central Texas. I get families all the time here at the museum that either the mom or dad are stationed there. Its so incredibly sad, I mean how on earth can anyone wake up and decided

TODAY I AM GOING TO KILL AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE?
I mean REALLY, WHO DOES THAT?
CRAZY, UNSTABLE, MENTAL FREAKS.. THAT'S WHO....
When I heard about this I instantly called my darling hubby and asked about our nephew, ( he was based there. ) Thankfully He recently got out of the army. ( I guess I need to be better updated about family members, )
I hope and pray that the rest of the folks that were injured will recover and be back with their families soon.
For those that lost a family member My DEEPEST SYMPATHY goes out to you.
I pray that one day, There will be NO violence. ( hey I can pray right? )

2 comments:

Pixel Perfect said...

So sad! I have a "friend" whose nephew was wounded in the tragedy today. They don't know the severity of his condition. Praying for everyone involved.

Monica

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

Oh my Gosh I am sooooo praying for them all.