Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Take II ( thats 2 for my uneducated chippies )

Well If you are an avid reader ( which YOU SHOULD ALL BE.. iF NOT, SHAME ON YOU. = )

then you all remember the dreaded corn maze incident ( I blogged about it a week or so again. ) But if you are not one of my groupies. ( again I highly recommend that you become one. ) Let me give you a brief re-cap

small bladder, corn maze, mud, and dark.

There now that you all remember I thought I would tell you all about today

WE WENT TO THE SAME PUMPKIN PATCH, AND YEP... YOU GUESSED IT. WE GOT LOST ALL OVER AGAIN IN THE SAME DARN MAZE. ( CURSE YOU MAZE ) (shaking my fist in the air at it, )

Now I know what you are all thinking.

"why on earth would you go back?"
well let me tell you why.

It was a pre-scheduled field trip that our homeschool group had planned.

So here it is a nice 78 degrees. Sun is shinning and the ground is dry and we go to the infamous patch. I decided seeing how I DID NOT HAVE TO USE THE LITTLE GIRLS ROOM. AND IT WAS NOT DARK, and I WAS WITH WOMAN ( which lets face it; WE have a better sense of direction than a stinky ol man. ) I mean come on.... whats the worst that can happen?

We enter and believe you me. I let everyone of the woman know in advance that I had been there and we DID get lost, so don't count on me for help.

After about 40 min and many arrows made from dried corn husks WE FOUND OUR WAY OUT...

I would like to proudly proclaim that this maze WAS my Everest and I CONQUERED IT....

SO as the title states IT WAS MY TAKE II...

Now only if in real life I could have DO overs, I soooo could accomplish so much more.

But for now I GO TO BED WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE KNOWING... I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jamie H said...

You are funny :)

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

I KNOW.... I keep tellin folks this, but no one will listen. I will get your carn tomorrow and have it in the mail as well.