Monday, November 16, 2009

The SHELF.. Ya you know the one.

Well that's how my last week went. Oy Vey....
Last week was nothing more than one big BLUR... I know that somewhere in last week. I raised 2 boys, drove the boys from here to there and everywhere.. did school work with the oldest. worked, shopped, ate, slept, and I am 99% sure I actually used the bathroom once or twice, ( at least I'M HOPING I DID. )

So lets see, what all interesting things have happened in my life.

I had to wear a heart monitor for 48 hours. AND WOW that was interesting to say the least.

I joined Scentsy and have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, trying to get things situated for my first show. Which by the way I think it went pretty darn good. ( just a FYI.. in case you are new to this blog and don't know me. Let me just tell you know. I AM HOOT.. really I am... I am a darn funny girl. I think that is my gift from the Lord )

Logan and Brae both had soccer games.
I worked my hiney off. ( which I have been told, that for being a fat girl. I have a cute putootie )
Oh and I went to a tastefully simple party. It was fun and OH MY HEAVENS... YUMMY, If you have never been to one I highly recommend you go to one or have one, I mean for nothing else. Its great fellowship and yummy samples.

Oh and one more important thing. THE SHELF....

Now if you are unaware of THE SHELF allow me to explain it.

The Shelf is what we ladies with, well how do I say this... YOU KNOW THE saying
FLAUNT EM IF YA GOT EM

You know what I am talking about YES BOOBS. to most of us they are just THERE. well I admit I USE to have rather perky pretty ones. Then I had kids, Nursed the kids and now unless I pay good money for a bra to hold those babies up, they are just deflated looking balloons.

Well these darn deflated balloons are what we ladies call THE SHELF. Now this SHELF is a real pain in the behind when your trying to eat. It never fails. I eat and I spill.
Now I am not dumb. ( shhhshh!! I am not. stop laughing. ) I know spilling food and having boobies is in no way related, but gosh darn it. I eat. I have boobs and I spill. So in my little head
I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT I AM NOT A SLOB, AND THAT ITS BECAUSE OF MY BOOBIES AKA THE SHELF THAT I SPILL.
so leave me alone and let me live in my own crazy mixed up world. hehehe

So there you have it ladies. You have now had your Bobbie AKA shelf lesson for the day.
Don't you all feel so much better knowing that when you spill it is in no way YOUR FAULT. it is your shelf. I swear it has a gravitational pull that forces your food there. You can no more change this natural phenomenon than the weather. So you can now hold your head up high and proud and know. YOU ARE AMONG FRIENDS.

ALL HAIL THE SHELF....

OK now I am going back to my little hidey hole.

1 comment:

Tracychele @ The Week-Ender said...

Such a funny post! I am new here and laughing my hiney off! I came here from Kelly at The Chick in Charge. I have four kids so I can relate to the "change" in the shelf! Have a great day!