Sunday, November 22, 2009

Not my normal posts

I know that I try and have all my post be lite hearted and fun. ( or atleast that my goal ) but today's is going to be a simple short post with a very powerful message.
I am a member of Blog Frog. Its a site where bloggers like me go and chat. Well there is one group that I am a member of that had a post that moved me.

This lady that I ask you all to go read about needs prayer, she is what I call a MAMA BEAR.. You don't mess with her kids and NOTHING stops her. Until now. She had a stroke and she needs prayer,


please read and Pray, then forward her link on your blog. I know that with all Ya' all's help we can get some serious prayers for her.

2 comments:

MannMom3 said...

Hey Mindi..

Dude..I totally would have stopped by Waco, but we didn't go that way..We went straight up the 45..I thought of you though when I saw the Waco sign..:-)

Next time fo shiz!!

Keely

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

ok I am SOOOOO holding you to that.