Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Lord don't like UGLY!!!!

This is what I tell my boys when they are mean and say mean things to each other or their friends.
Now
WHY DO I NOT PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH?

I am a mom that LOVES her boys more than life itself. ( I know all moms are like this. )

But I find that I talk to other peoples kids with patience, and understanding. Then with my boys I lose my temper and yell at them. I have even called them names out of anger. ( I KNOW!!! )

What is wrong with me? What is wrong when it becomes acceptable to talk to others with a sweet tongue and say mean hurtful things to our loved ones?

I HATE THIS ABOUT MYSELF and am going to make a real effort NOT to talk to my boys this way and to hold my tongue and be ALOT more patient.

Lord BE WITH ME AND HELP ME.....

No comments: