Saturday, November 28, 2009

BlackFriday shopping..... ARE YOU CRAZY?????

Shopping on Black Friday to me as insane as walking into a lions den.

WOULD YOU WILLING WALK INTO ONE? HECK NO...

so why for the love of everything sweet and innocent would you put yourself into that?

Now I have a secret.... I HATE SHOPPING.... I am sooo not kidding. My mommy and all my friends can vouch for me. Shopping to me is a waste of time.
First I don't have the patience to sit there and look through all the stuff. BORING....

second I hate the price of things. I mean I look at the price of something and think. GOOD GRAVY ARE THEY INSANE?

I mean take these darn ZHU ZHU things they are little stuffed hamsters that move.
YIPPEE ( note the sarcasm )
and folks are lining up like fools and paying ridicules amounts of money for them.... here is an idea,
GO BUY A LIVE ONE THAT MOVES FOR 3.99 and then you don't have to fight all the other mental patience out there looking for them.

SO this leads me to the whole shopping on Black Friday... ( now when my mom is in town she DRAGS me out in the Gosh Forsaken town at O GOSH THIRTY to get the deals
( I do it for 2 reasons. 1 I love my mom and she likes to be one of those said mental patience and 2 she has not idea her way around Waco so I become the driver. )

But to actually be one of those mental patience that think
GEE I WANT TO GO OUT SLEEP DEPRIVED AND ALREADY MOODY AND STAND IN LINE IN THE COLD JUST SO I CAN RUN INTO THE STORE, FIGHT OVER A STUPID TOY, THEN STAND IN LINE AGAIN TO PAY FOR THAT STUPID TOY ALL SO I CAN SAVE 5 DOLLARS OR HOWEVER MUCH IT IS.
I can honestly say has NEVER crossed my mind....

SO to all you Crazy fools that actually got up or stayed up to do that... KUDOS TO YOU.... I will enjoy the shopping experience from the comfort of my home in my Jammie's and fuzzy slippers drinking a nice hot cup of coffee and using a clean bathroom and the ONLY fight I may have would be with the dogs to get OFF me.

NOW THAT'S MY KIND OF SHOPPING.....

No comments: