Sunday, November 1, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...........

Well first off thank you all for playing my game. You all had great guesses but ONE of you guessed it right FIRST. So I have to go with the one that guessed it FIRST....

So with out Further A-DO ( is this even a word? )

DRUM ROLL PLEASE............







The answer was MILK DUDS... I have no idea why I only eat them at Halloween ( maybe cause I tend to pull a filling with them and figure one Dentist appointment a year is all I can afford. )
SO now Jamie let me know if you have a Books A Million Or a Barnes and Nobles so I can get your Gift Card to you. Also i will need your addy of course.
Again I thank you all for playing and You never know when the next fun give away will be.
HERE IS A HINT
IT WILL BE ABOUT SOMETHING I POST ON.... you will need to read daily to learn as much about me as possible. ( besides I LIKE the attention. I know I am an attention hog. )

4 comments:

Jamie H said...

I won! I won! I really only eat milk duds around halloween time too :)

Jamie H said...

Oops! I'll email you privately when I get home from work after 8 pm today since for some odd reason I can't email you from work.

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

my email is mskains76@yahoo.com

Thats to funny that its just a Halloween treat,

The Butler Family said...

=( Guess I should of posted it sooner... I was thinking of others to post and once I clicked publish I saw Jamie's post =( lol Oh well... had fun guessing! =)

Congrats Jamie!