Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wanted to give you all a treat.. ( cause your soooo special )

So I was at my friends house yesterday, ( yes I actually have a real life friend ) and she was showing me a few blogs she follows cause I was giving her grief about not having mine in her favorites list and not having me as her first. ( tisk-tisk )

Anywho she showed me this one blog and OH MY GOODNESS.... It was like THE BEST TASTING CHOCOLATE CAKE YOU WILL EVER PUT IN YOUR MOUTH... it was THAT GOOD!!!!!

This blog is not an actual blog but a blog that someone takes the time to search all the blogs to find great crafts and DIY projects and just posts the links to these blogs.

AMAZING HUH???? ( Ya'All know you just piddled yourself with excitement )

so here it is... the Crem De La Crem.. The Big Kahuna

http://www.oneprettything.com/

Can you all hear the AHHHHHH and the light shining down on the link? It's like a little bit a heaven here on earth....

And I also want to give a Shout out to my Big sis ( yes the one that gave me the Amazing Pulled Pork recipe )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PULLED PORK RECIPE, GIVING BIG SISTER......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU!!!!!
( notice I did brown since pork is brownish )

No comments: