Monday, October 19, 2009

Leading little ones to Know their Savior.

So I am up in Washington for the 1st time in 5 years. I have two nephews ( we will call them Mr. J and Mr. G ) they are 9 and 6, I also have a niece that is 7 we will call her (little Ms. R ) Now I am somewhat of a novelty to them all. Mr. J is the only one that really remembers me and so I'm like the new toy that they just got.

Well I have been telling them about the Lord and why it is so important to mind your mommy and daddy, that we should treat our mommies and daddies with respect and do as we are told.

Now I am no pro at being a mom, but I am proud to say that my boys are two very respectful boys (AT TIMES) they do have their days were I think. WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY THINKING?

So I just ask that you all that read this help pray for my sisters and my nieces and nephews. I have seen on this trip that the Lord not only brought me here for my niece and nephew but for my beautiful older sister. She is going through a tough trial right now and needs all the prayers and she has been reading her younger sons bible. ( my family IE meaning my sisters never went to a church) So to be able to talk to my sissy about Jesus and helping her to understand things is like a total GIFT...

isn't it AMAZING how the Lord works? I came to Washington to see my Sissy's and new nephew and I am NOW helping my sister learn to live and Love the Lord ( baby steps )

Sissy I want you to Love yourself and know that its by the grace of God and ONLY by his grace that we are here.

I love you sissy and you know I am SOOOO PROUD of you and you are my inspiration. Keep looking towards the Light and know that the Lord is holding your hand each step of the way.

No comments: