Friday, October 2, 2009

Just my 2 cents worth

Ok so I was thinking of something to type about and my brain was BLANK. ( which is nothing new ) its either full of useless info or blank. ( FYI my brain is a SCARY PLACE )

So like I said I was trying to think of something, anything to write and could not come up with anything. So I went to check my email and I had a email from N-style ID's. And it got me thinking. How many folks wear ID bracelets now days?

My son Braeden and I have to wear them we are both highly allergic to meds and my son has asthma.

I have bought our ID bracelets from www.N-StyleID.com. Because 1 they were the cheapest and 2 I loved their kids bands and the large variety they have.

I strongly encourage folks out there that should have one and DON"T to go get one. They could really save your life.

FOR EXAMPLE.....

about 6 or 7 years ago I had tore my rotator cuff and was going in for surgery. I knew at the time what I was allergic to. Anceft is a big one. I am deathly allergic to it. I did not have a ID bracelet and had not mentioned it to the nurse. ( why would I? I was having surgery not sick. ) Low and behold right after she gave me the neck block she was getting ready to put something in my IV and stopped and asked.

ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANY ANTIBIOTIC?

I said yes. she said WHAT? I told her and she said, OH GOOD THING YOU TOLD ME, Thats WHAT I WAS JUST GOING TO PUT IN YOUR IV.....

SO like I said GET ONE... they could save your life.

Ok I'm done preaching for now...

Quick question..

HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE TOOTSIE ROLL TOOTSIE POP???

No comments: