Friday, October 30, 2009

Its Faith Friday


Hello there Its FAITH FRIDAYS...... Well if you are a new visitor to my blog I have designated Fridays to FAITH and all that it is....

Faith is a VERY powerful word. Some say that its because of Faith that they are able to do certain things.

Faith to me is many different things.

I have faith that the Lord Jesus is my savior.
I have faith that when I die I am going to Heaven
I have faith that when I sit on the chair it will hold me up....

See that last one got ya.....

I hear folks say " I DON"T HAVE FAITH " or " I HAVE VERY LITTLE FAITH "

Ok I say to them POO POO..... WE all have faith of some type. Even folks who are agnostic have faith in SOMETHING. I mean they believe in Something, Whatever it is they believe it.

I Have a dear sister. We will call her K ( shhh!!! don't tell anyone but her real name is KARLA )
anywho we were talking about faith and it got me thinking. ( of course I didn't mention this to her then cause Well I was not home blogging and it didn't come to mind. But HAD I BEEN QUICK on the draw I could have told her this.


WHEN YOU SIT IN A CHAIR DO YOU THINK... GEE IS THIS GOING TO HOLD ME UP?
( in all honesty if you are a BIG girl like me you may actually think this. )
NO! YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO HOLD YOU UP... ITS A CHAIR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD...

Well just like you KNOWING the chair is there and will support you That's how faith is. YOU JUST KNOW THAT JESUS IS THERE AND HE WILL BE THE BEST SUPPORTER YOU WILL EVER NEED...

see had I been thinking and like I said QUICK on the DRAW I could have given her this great bit of wisdom, but as I was jet lagged... ( YEAH THAT'S WHAT IT WAS JET LAG...hehehehe ) I didn't get it out.

BUT WAIT..... low and behold sister K reads this blog ( or else she best if she knows whats best for her... )

SO now I can go lay my head on my pillow and say my prayers for her knowing that I have imparted some great wisdom on her on this here FAITH FRIDAY... ( is it me or when I type that do you all here the voice from the monster truck rallies?)

Good night and Until next FAITH FRIDAY..... GOD BLESS....

No comments: