Thursday, October 15, 2009

DID YOU KNOW???? Thursday

Ok chippies its that day again. Sorry its a little late in the day, ( darn work getting in the way of my blogging. )
SO lets jump right in... to

DID YOU KNOW???? THURSDAY......
Did you know ...The state of Washington is the only state to be named after a United States president.
Did you know...Everett is the site of the world’s largest building, Boeing’s final assembly plant ( And I was the proud employee of store 151 ( at least I think that was the name of the store, this was many moons ago ) when I worked there. )
Did you know.....Washington is the birthplace of both Jimi Hendrix (Seattle) and Bing Crosby (Tacoma).
Did you know....Flea's can jump 130 times higher than their own height. ( this is gross on so many different levels. )
Did you know.....Their pink or reddish color comes from the algae, diatoms, and small crustaceans the birds eat ( forgive me if I already posted this )
Did you know.....Cows can have regional accents ( how on earth is this possible? has anyone heard a cow MOO with a Scottish accent? )
Did you know Mosquito's have 47 teeth. ( Finally this explains so much )
Ok folks that's all for today. Now remember as always feel free to leave your own
DID YOU KNOW....
One can never have to much useless knowledge in their head.

4 comments:

Jamie H said...

Ok, I wanna know who came up with the idea that cows have accents.

Kate said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!

The Butler Family said...

Thanks for the follow! I added you as well =) Have a great night!

Laura said...

Mosquitos have teeth...I had no idea!