Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Makeover and Reminder

Ok so I TRIED ( notice I said TRIED ) to re-do my blog into a 3 column blog, after messing it completely up and having all my fun stuff deleted, I threw in the white hankie wiped the tears from my eyes and said.

DARN YOU DUMB PUTER.....

So for the time being my blog is going to look plain and squished like it does now. For I have to run to work and work my 10 hour shift at the funnest place in town.

So If I get a chance to work on it today I will. But if not please bare with me and the not so pretty blog.

Oh and if any of you are feeling frisky and can some how Copy and paste the HTML code I need to use PLEASE BY ALL MEANS FEEL FREE.....

CHOW.....

PS. don't forget today is DID YOU KNOW THURSDAY... so later today I will be posting some Fascinating facts that all moms NEED to know ( not really its mainly useless stuff I have in my brain that makes me forget the important stuf like DON"T LEAVE CHILD AT HOME. )

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you did it!! I am working on this myself. I need a whole big makeover in the blog world, but for now I feel like I am dying so it will have to wait. Looks great though! :)

Jamie H said...

It's looking good so far! I don't think it's that squished.

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

Thank you ladies. Its not what I prefer. I would prefer that the header had my monkeys photo. But beggers can't be choosers.

Laura I truly hope you get to feeling better soon