Tuesday, October 20, 2009

5 days


Well ladies it has been 5 days of hugs, kisses, tears ( lots of tears ) beautiful surprises and lots of holding the wee little baby.
Tomorrow I leave it all behind as I set out to go back to my normal hectic days of being MOMMY. (THE TITLE AND JOB I LOVE MOST IN THIS WORLD)

My littlest monkey Rang-Tang has had the hardest time with his mommy monkey being gone. But like any trooper he has been great.

I am so excited to hop on the plane and run into the waiting arms of my boys. smell their sweetness and feel their wet kisses on my cheeks.

I am however sad that it will be another 5 months before I see my beautiful sissy's and their sweet adorable kids.

So in honor of my last post in Washington and seeing how I am on my sissy's puter and have access to her photos I thought I would share a few. ( sorry only one posted, Not to good with laptops )

SO sit back, grab that drink and enjoy.
here is my beautiful sissy and her even more beautiful family.

there will be plenty posted tomorrow

2 comments:

The Butler Family said...

Stop in over at my blog to check out an award I posted for you :)

Laura said...

Beautiful family!!