Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Whats that I smell?

Why its my yummy Pork Loin in the crock pot, Yes I am making YUMMY pulled pork sammys for dinner.

But in the mean time I am busy with my everyday chores.

Get brae up and ready for school CHECK
Drive Brae to school CHECK
help Logan with school work CHECK
get the pork in the cp CHECK
sit on my butt and eat lunch CHECK CHECK.... =)

I have taken pictures of my dinner from beginning to end ( not the end part quite yet )
and I will post them and the yummy final product.

In the mean time I have to jump into the shower go pick up brae run Logan and Brae to soccer practice and then back home. ( see this is the TAXI part of my day )

But I love being a mom and now a soccer mom to boot. WOOHOO I am a soccer mom....

So I often ponder strange things in my little brain. Like

JUST HOW HOT DOES THE STREET GET?
I ask this for I think.... If I cracked a egg on the street would it actually cook?

CAN I COLOR MY DOGS HAIR?
I think Bijou needs a cool hair-do so I wonder if I could color it PINK, Or PURPLE....HMMMMM

And JUST HOW MUCH WOOD DOES A WOODCHUCK CHUCK?
Does anyone really know this answer?

So as you can see My brain is FULL of useless information.

like the Rhino.... do YOU know what its horn is made of? I do and I am not sure WHY I DO

Or do you know why the flamingo is pink? Again I know this too. Why I have no idea. I mean really, is knowing this stuff making my life better or easier? NOPE... its just taking up brain space that I need for the important stuff like

NOT FORGET MY CHILD AT SCHOOL ( like I did with Logan last Friday at co-op )

Or forgetting to use the potty. ( which quite frankly I do on a daily basis. ) Its not that I forget
( actually it is ) I just like to think I am SUPER BUSY to go... =)

So as I ponder all these crazy thoughts and facts I shall go take that shower that I mentioned earlier and see if I can possibly NOT forget to pick up RANG TANG TOUIE.

No comments: