Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whats for Dinner?

Ok so dinner was rearranged tonight. We were supposed to have one thing but decided to not have it and instead had breakfast which we all know is YUMMY for dinner....

Ok we had Skillet and pancakes.

for the skillet we had

Potatoes 6-7 cut up
1/2 onion diced up
breakfast smoked sausage
olives
eggs whipped with milk
and cheese

I cook the eggs and onions for about 10 min on med

then I add the sausage


then the olives


then after cooking for about another 10 min I add the eggs



I keep cooking and mixing until the eggs are cooked
then I add the cheese and cover until done

and TA-DA

and of course with this we had pancakes. And the ONLY way to eat pancakes in this house is with BUTTER, PEANUT-BUTTER and LOTS of SYRUP..... MMMMMMM......

the Campbells people had it right when they said MMMMM...... MMMMM.... GOOD....

1 comment:

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

OOPS... the first step says I added the eggs and onions. it's supposed to say POTATO'S and ONIONS...