Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its a NEW day

Today is a NEW DAY.... it has been awhile since I last posted. Alot has gone on. I hit my 1 year mark of my hysterectomy and I think I got into a FUNK....

But I have been praying ALOT and walking with the LORD and he has told me

MINDY I AM HERE HOLDING YOUR HAND.... WE WILL WALK ONE STEP AT A TIME....

GOD IS GREAT AND AMAZING.....

I am turning a new leaf. A happy positive Loving life leaf.

So here we go ladies. Its time for us to stand up together and sing it..

HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD!!!!!

I will be blogging alot about our everyday life. Logan and My school journey and Braeden starting his first season of Soccer.

I may even throw in a few yummy recipes I stole from my big sis....

So i ask that you feel free to give me your WORLDLY advise on such matters as the heart and home is concerned.

LOOK OUT WORLD


IMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!
this was taken courtesy of Logan my 9 year old. I'm So CUTE!!!!!!

No comments: