Wednesday, September 30, 2009

In search of a NAME

Well as if I didn't have enough on my plate we decided that we were in need of yet another 4 legged baby.

So without further ado I would like to introduce our new baby.....

TAAADAAA






Now if only she had a name..... Yes folks you read that right. Our little baby girl has NO name. So I am opening the field to you all to help name her.

The one that chooses the name that the Boys like and agree on will be getting a $5.00 gift card to Starbucks. So come one and help us name our baby girl.

I would Love to have a name for her by the end of Next week. So please pass on the news of the Name search so I can get as many entries as possible.

Thank you and as always

GOD BLESS

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pumpkin becuae she is orange and it fall with pumpkins and halloween

Beth

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

OH thats cute.....

Karla said...

Brae and Logan... dont you love the names.
TIGGER, SIMBA, SKITTLES, MISCHIEF, PEACHES, CALLIE,

Love Auntie Karla

JMartin said...

"Tabby" short for Tabitha in the Bible.
Julie Martin
juliamartin4@gmail.com

Lymeade Lady said...

This is what my girls came up with:
Cheeto and Katerina are the favorite ideas, but we also thought of:

Christy, Suuz (how do you spell that? Short form of Suzy),Orangey, Fruity (short for grapefruit?), Tigris, Ginger (after the orange tomcat in Narnia's Last Battle), Pickles (from the Fire Cat), Duchess, Sassy.

A few of ideas came from this list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_cats

Joy

Anonymous said...

We have two names in mine
1.Orange Dreamsicle (short for sicle) 2.Tangerine (short for tan-ga) Hope this helps!! Help from my two kids!! Sarah Lucas

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

Oh I'm loving them. My husband Likes Cheeto.. he says that's a cool one.

Keep them coming ladies.

Laura said...

She looks like a Morgan to me. :)

Anonymous said...

I asked Camryn and she said Penelope or Caliope.


Amity

Queen Mommy said...

Hmmm...Poppy (I'm liking that flower lately, and it is orange) or Mimi.

If you want to get reeeeaaaaaally different, Laranja or Naranja (orange in Portuguese and Spanish, respectively).

Mindy Skains Barefoot Book Ambassador said...

Robin,

How do you pronounce the two words?

Anonymous said...

I think I read somewhere that orange cats have Scandanavian origins. How about Kirston?