Thursday, April 2, 2009

Corc's a diddle

Ok yesterday was Braedens 5th birthday. For his Birthday we went to Austin to the Museum and the IMAX to see the 3-D Under the Sea...
IF any of you have the chance to see this DO!!! this was my first 3-D experience and OH MY GOSH... it was FANTASTIC... sooooo worth the hour and a half drive.
The boys loved it. It made you jump a few times with the fish or cuttlefish I should say went after their prey.

But the best part of the day was going to the Croc's outlet... OH MAN I sooooo went nuts in there.

Now I have been eyeing them for a few years. And have wanted to buy them for the boys but something about spending 29.99 on a pair of shoes for me let alone my boys (who lets face it will out grow them in a month at the rate my boys grow. ) I just could not do it...

4.99 a PAIR at the outlet. granted I did pay 9.99 a pair for 3 different pairs. They were out of Braeden's sizes in the 4.99 a pair section.

then they had these bins of Men's that were 2.99 a pair. WOWZERS.....

so I bought Nolan two pairs ( he will not wear them out and about but for yard work and around here HECK YEAH )

so both boys received 3 pairs and Nolan 2 so for those who are a tad Math illiterate that's 8 pairs for 50 dollars...
I was SOOOOOO excited ( they didn't have any my size though so WHAAAA!!! but hey... I am liking what I did get... Thanks Joanna for letting me know about the sale )

so here is a picture of the croc's (not the ones I bought ) for those of you that have been living in a cave the last few years and have NO clue what they are..

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Ok - the link is in the signature. I'm about to hit the road, so I'll get back with you later this afternoon! Love ya!