Friday, March 20, 2009

Won't you be my neighbor?

Today is a NEW day... I know yesterday was full of whining and throwing a temper tantrum but today is a new day... I very dear and Wise friend called me yesterday days saying.. WHATS WRONG... she read my blog and called me to set me straight....

then Nolan came home told me to GO... so I went for a 2 1/2 mile bike ride to clear my head. It was very calming and relaxing. While I was gone he had a talk with the boys to see what would be the best course of action and we came up with a plan..

I am going to see about putting Braeden in a Mothers day out program once or twice a week and Logan and I are going to have a standing meeting on Sundays to go over what we want to do for the week and what is expected.

all in all I feel better.
Nolan so kindly reminded me that its not been a year since my surgery I have absolutely NO hormones of any kind. I have stopped the anti-depressants and stopped exercising like I had.

so I am going to start getting my rides or walks or swimming in everyday... even if I have to take the kids.

So sorry about my Poo-Pooing I did yesterday and today I am turning over a new leaf... I am thinking posotive and not stressing...

3 comments:

Rebel said...

I'm glad that you had already posted this before I read yesterday's post or their would be a bunch of moms on your doorstep for an intervention.

Rebel said...

oops, that should be "there," not "their."

Diary of a Crazed Mama.. said...

I know... It was just having one of those WOO IS ME days. Darn Hormones. Oh Wait I don't have any hormones.