Tuesday, March 31, 2009

likes and dislikes....

Ok I was reading a gals blog the other day and she had this INSANE list of things she likes and dislikes. for example..

SHE LOVES RANCH DRESSING ON SPAGHETTI.... YUCKKKK!!!!
after reading her list I thought WOW this poor girl is MENTAL.... until that is, I started to think of all the things I like and dislike and I came to the conclusion... WE ARE ALL MENTAL....

so here is MY list of likes and dislikes. I would love to read all of your lists as well.

LIKES:

I LOVE these..... yep these are burnt potato chips.... LOVE THEM


I love these..... BUT NOT in these or in any other chewy item such as cakes or cookies. But will eat them in this... does that make sense?


I love to do this...But not fond of doing this.... which is odd I am a wicked awesome swimmer but boats make me very uncomfortable....


I don't mind cleaning this ( with a rag and my hand ) but to clean the drainer out of this... it makes me want to vomit...

OK now for my absolutely can't stand list

DISLIKES....

I HATE HATE HATE THIS......
its not allowed ANYWHERE in the house... Not even that Paris of Plaster stuff.... Just posting this photo makes my skin crawl.....


Nor are the Boys allowed to touch this UNLESS daddy is home to deal with it... and the boys can't bring it near me the smell OH GOSH THE SMELL....






and I do buy this for them they love it but it takes every fiber in my being to cut this and touch it...



I crave time away from the kids you know ME TIME... but then the moment I am gone I am missing them horribly and can't wait to get home to them..

I will not leave my kids with ANYONE over night... they have to be with me if they are sleeping.

HATE HATE HATE the sound of cracking knuckles or bones.

CANT STAND LONG TOE NAILS... OR TOE NAILS IN GENERAL... I think people who have long nails need to get a grip and CUT THEM SHORT.... ( Poor Susan knows all about this all to well. being my Pedicure buddy )

can't stand it when people have dirty glasses. I so want to take them off of them and clean them... I am forever telling Nolan to clean his..

Spiders FREAK ME OUT... But snakes don't bother me in the least.

Boogies... I can't stand it if my boys have bookies I can see. I am the type to tell them to let mama dig them out.. I know gross but to know I can see them is BAD....

HATE it when people do not RSVP this is more like a total pet peeve but still HAVE COMMON COURTESY....



THE HORROR OF IT ALL......

Now I have been told that its a total texture thing and I am sure that is true, but I think I have alot more likes than dislikes...

so now its your turn. lets see just how weird you are....

2 comments:

J-Ro! said...

Huh?!? Burnt potato chips? Can you actually buy them like that somewhere? I've never seen such a thing.

Because I said so.... said...

Not that I am aware of... I would live that if you could.....