Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy busy weekend.

So its been a few days but I have been a busy little girl...
There is been something I have wanted to talk about and now I feel the need to...

HOME PARTY'S.....
Ok I am sure some think ARE YOU TALKING LIKE MARY KAY? yes that's exactly what I am talking about... I must be the strangest woman in the world but I LOVE THEM... I love going to them hosting them just love them....
I think the reason I love them is its a time were a group of ladies can get together and fellowship with each other...

ANYWHO.... I went to a Discovery Toys party yesterday and it was good. we were able to get on the floor and play with the toys.. AND FYI.. they have this toy were it has pictures and you have all these different shape foam pieces and you try to make that picture with these pieces... THEY ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR ADULTS..... I sat there for almost 20 min trying to figure this darn thing out, and finally told the gal it was broken. until LOW AND BEHOLD my friends 6 year old daughter sat down and whipped it together in no time flat...

CAN YOU SAY INTELLECTUAL BURST??? I mean I could not believe I could not do it and a 6 year old could..

anyways I have been thinking and praying about doing something along these lines. and I have narrowed it down to three finalists
and here they are...


http://www.barefoot-books.com/site/pages/choice.php ( when you go here make sure your sound is on... )

ok this is my favorite I love love love to read and so books are my babies. and their site is WONDERFUL....

here is number 2

http://www.blessingsdirect.com/ ( now this is all CHRISTIAN based products which I love anything thats associated with Christian decor and living. Besides you don't call these PARTY'S you call them Gathering.. LOVE THAT.... )

and number 3


http://www.discoverytoysinc.com/ ( ok honestly I am NOT in love with this one. But its not that expensive to start and you ONLY have to submit 100 in orders every 6 months and I do like there toys but again I am not as passionate as the other two )

SO I am in a total funk... Now there is NO represnatives for any of these within 30 miles form me. So thats a plus I would have the advantage in that. the downsize is I have no one to mentor me..

SO I ask you all to go to each link look it over and give me your feed backs on what you all think would be the best choice.

Thank you
God Bless

No comments: