Monday, December 29, 2008

Well, Well, Another Christmas Gone...

Well I don't even know where to start.
My folks came into town and we have been having a blast. The boys love my folks and have spent every waking moment with them. We had a Fantastic Christmas. The boys got lots of goodies. Santa left them a home made personalized book for each and Logan received a beautiful red guitar and Brae received Spike the HUGE dino.
Nolan spoiled me as always I know I am spoiled but Hey I am the freaking queen what can I say.
We took my folks to BLORA and they had a blast they were amazed at all the lights. And I have to say Christmas day should be inside with a fire going. NOT BEING OUTSIDE IN A TANK TOP AND CAPRIS... that's just not right... DARN TEXAS.....
We thought we had my folks persuaded to move to Texas but my dad chickened out... Who Knows maybe he will change his mind.

I have been feeling FANTASTIC. I know I started this blog back in the day when I was having my surgery but now I feel great NO pain and I am so busy with homeschooling and coaching and running the boys here and there that I swear I need a vacation to sit back and relax.

I am soooo getting a magnetic car sign that's reads

MOM'S TAXI I TAKE THEM HERE AND I TAKE THEM THERE.....

but you know I would not change a thing about it.
I mean there are days that I home school and I think.... WHAT THE HECK AM I SMOKING? then I get a cup of coffee and I sit back and think....

GOD IS GREAT I WOULD NEVER SEND MY KIDS TO THE DREADED PUBLIC SCHOOL...

you could not pay me to send them there... PUBLIC SCHOOL IS THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND... Sorry mom's that send their kids but I prefer to take a active role in my child's education....
and besides I see kids that do go and I think.... OH NO THEY DIDN"T.... I would smack my child in the mouth is they ever talked to me or disrespected me....

ANY WHO I am so off topic. The point I am making is

I LOVE MY LIFE, I have a WONDERFUL. If not the greatest Husband in the world... Two amazing smart, loving respectful boys and all the animals my heart desires. ( which leads back to the amazing DH, I mean WHO ELSE would put up with me and my animals?)

So My resolution this year is simple

Stay on top of the bills
Stay more focused on organization and the boys schedules and school work
Taking time for myself and taking care of myself mentally, physically and spiritually
and HAVING THE BEST FREAKING YEAR AND HAVING FUN IN EVERYTHING I DO....

So come on ladies WHO'S IN IT WITH ME.... I SAY 2009 will be OUR YEAR!!!!!!!

No comments: