Friday, December 5, 2008

Heritage Homestead



OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE IN A ONE HORSE OPEN SLED......

So my mom, Nolan, the boys and I went to Homestead Heritage for their annual kids craft. and Boy did we have fun..... Have I already posted this? oh Man I can't remember if I did.... OH well...
here are a few picture of what we did....

This past week was full of well everything..... AUGHHHHH!!!.... I need a VACATION.....

I had Monday that I KNOW I had something to do just can't remember.... Tuesday Coop, errands, picking up my friends kids and school work. Wednesday was just as busy cleaned house did schoolwork, and a few other things. Thursday was up early at Brae's eye appointment then to find him glasses, then to lowes then to the shoe store then waiting around to pick up my friends kids then home only to leave again for mom's night out then to the store then home and into bed where I crashed.... and Friday I have spent the day doing school research and trying to get some amount of energy to do my craft projects......

No comments: