Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WOW I am pooped.....

I cleaned out every cupboard and re arranged my kitchen. cleaned the house top to bottom and finished all the decorations in the house I still have the outside to do but man can I just say I AM TIRED.... I wore myself out today I best sleep good thats all I gotta say on that....

So i have a Stampin Up party tomorrow night Basketball practice for Brae on Friday a Soccer game and a few odds and end Saturday morning them Saturday night we have an award banquet for Soccer then Sunday NOTHING... I am doing not a darn thing. well maybe dying my hair but thats it.... My mommy and daddy will be here on Tuesday and stay till after the first of the year. I am so excited to see them but Not looking forward to my dad's constant complaining about all my animals... OH WELL MY HOUSE MY RULES.....

So If I don't post for a few days its only cause I have been SLAMMED....

No comments: