Saturday, November 22, 2008

Soccer is DONE WITH

OK so today was the very last soccer game of the season and all I can say is THANK THE LORD.... it was freaking cold out there that early....
Of course the game today was against the one team that I can't stand the coaches they are WAY TO COMPETITIVE I had words with him last time we played them... the only difference was today's game the parents got the chance to play with the kids and even their parents were to aggressive I had to tell the REF to tell the parents to LET THE KIDS PLAY....

I had one man like bowl Logan over and thankfully Dan and Susan were there cause MOMMY WAS ABOUT TO ATTACK HIM.... I politely said DON"T BE HURTING MY CHILD I WILL TAKE YOU OUT......

So that's that till next year... Now we are on to Basketball. I have Brae's practice on Thursday from 6-6:45 then I have to race across town to Logan's practice at 7 then on Saturdays we have Brae's games at 8 O' Freaking clock then Logan's at 10 OY VEY.... I guess I can kiss my Saturday sleeping in GOOD BY....

But onto a fun note we are taking the boys to see Disney on Ice tomorrow and then Monday we will do a bit more cleaning them Tuesday mom MOMMY AND DADDY WILL BE HERE.... I don't know who's more excited Me or the kids... Probably the kids..... but they will be here for over a month.... I can't wait to spend the time with them.....

No comments: