Monday, November 24, 2008

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS?

I Do.... MY MOMMY AND DADDY WILL BE HERE..... can you tell I am a tad excited....

so we went to Disney on Ice on Sunday with the boys it was ok but not at all what I thought it would be like. We went to Disney Princess on ice years ago and that was WONDERFUL... so I was hoping this would be like that but alas it was not.

anyhow we snapped lots and lots of pictures only to realize later the memory card was at home. GRRR!!!!!

well the weather has been AWESOME. nice and cool and not HOT or HUMID... I LIKE IT.... today it was 64 and I was in caprice a tank and flip flops and you would have thought it was 19 degrees out everyone was all bundled up in jackets they probably thought I was on crack... but even the boys had shorts on and they were fine... i swear these darn Texans are WIMPS.....

No comments: