Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday and WOW...

so I didn't get to bed till after 1 and had to get up bright and early for Logan's Soccer Game. His team did so well I am so proud of all of them.
After the game we took the boys to Michaels for their Saturday craft project it was a foam pumpkin that they decorated. Brae turned his into a vampire and Logan turned his into a spider. Very cute.

now we are cleaning the chicken coop and ducks and then we have church at 5:30 and then to dinner with Dan and Susan for Dan's birthday. so I am just a tad tired. Granted yesterday the boys and I took apart the boys bunk beds and moved them into our room, seeing how they end up in there every night I figured at least they can be in there in their own bed.
so I am stiff.
well I will post pictures of the pumpkins in a few days.

No comments: